3 Dosha-wise Effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Allergies
Find Ayurvedic Treatment Near Me
View ✓Centers ✓Consultation Fees ✓Reviews ✓Address ✓Contact Number ✓Facilities for ayurvedic treatment near me at BeingSwasth
Allergies or uncomfortable allergic symptoms like Itchy, watery eyes, dry cough or nasal symptoms are our body’s defensive response against, trying to eliminate foreign substances that we inhale or consume. In traditional Ayurveda the health of agni, or digestive fire, decides how mild or severe of a reaction one experiences to allergens.
By strengthening agni, its possible to reduce, or possibly eliminate the physical discomfort associated with allergies.
Vata allergy symptoms are more prevelant in later autumn and early spring when the air is cold and dry. There is a very strong air element to Vatas. Allergy related discomforts may include dry eyes, dry cough, headache, wheezing, sneezing and dry itchy skin.
These Vata symptoms require hydration in order to be kept in proper balance. Consume adequate amounts of clean, pure, hydrating liquids. One of the following liquid preparations can effectively soothe Vata allergies.
- Ashwagandha as a calming herb helps bring Vata back into balance. Consume it in an infusion made in warm milk.
- Try licorice and ginger root tea to help to relieve dry throats, coughs and wheezing.
- Sesame oil also works beautifully to balance Vata. Try giving yourself a gentle massage around the sinuses and throat area using just a touch of sesame oil.
With beingswasth.in book an appointment for ayurvedic treatment according to my preferred time and location from anywhere, at just a click of a button.
Individuals with a primary Pitta dosha are most prone to inflammation. Warm weather allergies can inflame this inflammation to an uncomfortable level, especially in the sinuses, lungs and skin. Any of the burning sensations associated with allergies are considered to be Pitta allergy symptoms. Burning itchy eyes and a burning throat are common Pitta ailments.
To help ease these symptoms you need to balance the heat and inflammation with something cooling. It is important to only apply the use of cooling oils and herbs to your regime, but also eliminate those that are heat producing. Pittas should stay away from spicy food, drink, herbs and oils while suffering from allergies.
- Neem, an extremely powerful herb, can be used regularly in a diluted form. Such as neem oil soap can help calm inflamed skin, and balance Pitta energy by washing with this soap regularly.
- Coriander too is a cooling, anti-inflammatory spice. Try a coriander tea, or add coriander to your foods. Alternatively, Cilantro also works but it must not be combined with heat producing foods.
- Aloe too eases Pitta symptoms. Aloe can be applied directly on inflamed, allergic skin reactions or consumed in the form of aloe juice to bring a cooling effect to the entire body.
Kapha allergy symptoms tend to be more watery, such as mucus drainage and watery eyes. The strong earth presence also means that blockages are common, as is a sluggish, stuck feeling.
To help ease these symptoms and balance the Kapha dosha, a good nasal cleansing is recommended.
Nasal irrigation should be done using a neti pot. This teapot like device is used to flush water through the nasal cavities and facilitate easier and faster removal of mucus and the opening of blocked passages.
Use spices and herbs such as ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne, and cardamom in your treatment. Try making yourself a nice tea using these spices in hot water, dressed with lemon and honey.
Why search in beingswasth.in for ayurvedic treatment near me?
BeingSwasth makes it easier to discover and consult ayurvedic treatment near me specializing in natural healing therapies for common ailments of mind and body. General Disclaimer: Consult a qualiﬁed physician before starting any treatment. Any ongoing medications should be continued.