BeingSwasth (“BeingSwasth,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- on our Website and Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
us offline or any other means, including on any other website operated by BeingSwasth or any third-party;
- your Provider; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
Note, BeingSwasth is not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Website or Application are provided by independent medical practitioners and other healthcare professionals, including therapists, nutritionists, and veterinarians, among others (each, a “Healthcare Provider”). If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website and Application, and you must promptly exit our Website and Application.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under the age of 18 without parental consent.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as: name; home, work, billing, and shipping address; e-mail address; telephone numbers; date of birth; credit card, debit card, or financial/bank account numbers (for payment purposes only); government or license identification numbers (including NPI numbers for Providers); driver’s license numbers; photos, audio, and video of you; your gender; your medical history and health information; and criminal background checks / information (through our third party providers); or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (all of the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, geo-location services, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and the Providers.
Information You Provide to Us and Your Healthcare Provider
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, using our physician consultation or other services, using the search feature of our Website and Applications, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- details of transactions and interactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Application; and
- information you provide to our third party service providers on our behalf (including information you provide for background checks and to process payments). We also may obtain information you share with your Provider from him or her. In such a case, we will utilize strict confidentiality as legally required to protect your Personal Data.
The Personal Data we collect from you may be required to enter into a contract with BeingSwasth, for BeingSwasth to perform under the contract, and to provide you with our products and services. If you refuse to provide such Personal Data or withdraw your consent to our processing of Personal Data, then in some cases we may not be able to enter into the contract or fulfill our obligations to you under it.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Application, on third party social media sites (such as LinkedIn or Facebook), or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we have no control over the security of third party social media sites. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website or Application, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and Application version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- verify your location to ensure we can provide you with our services;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Application according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website and our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A “cookie” is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
4. Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We have a lawful basis for our processing of your Personal Data, including processing for our legitimate interests (when balanced against your rights and freedoms), to fulfill our obligations to you under a contract with you, and required by law, and with your consent.
If you are in the European Union, the processing of your Personal Data is lawful only if it is permitted under the applicable data protection laws. We have a lawful basis for each of our processing activities (except when an exception applies as described below):
- Legitimate Interests. We will process your Personal Data as necessary for our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are balanced against your rights and freedoms and we do not process your Personal Data if your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are to: facilitate communication between BeingSwasth and you; detect and correct bugs and to improve our Website; safeguard our IT infrastructure and intellectual property; detect and prevent fraud and other crime; promote and market our business; check your credit and perform risk assessments; perform employment screening and to manage our workforce, assets, and business; develop our product and services; and to provide you with the products and services on our Website and Application;
- To Fulfill Our Obligations to You under our Contract. We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to our contract with you to deliver our goods and services to you.
- As Required by Law. We may also process your Personal Data when we are required or permitted to by law; to comply with government inspections, audits, and other valid requests from government or other public authorities; to respond to legal process such as subpoenas; or as necessary for us to protect our interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies (for instance, when necessary to prevent or detect fraud, attacks against our network, or other criminal and tortious activities), defend litigation, and manage complaints or claims.
5. Special Categories of Information
We may process some Personal Data considered sensitive when necessary to carry out our obligations under the law or to protect our legitimate interests.
Some Personal Data processed by BeingSwasth may be considered sensitive, including personal data concerning your health or information relating to criminal convictions as part of background checks conducted by our third party vendors on our behalf. BeingSwasth processes this information only to the extent necessary to carry out its obligations under the law or to the extent necessary to protect BeingSwasth’s legitimate interests.
6. Automated Decisions Making
We generally do not use your Personal Data with any automated decision making processes.
BeingSwasth does not use your Personal Data with any automated decision making process, including profiling, which may produce a legal effect concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
· provide our Website or Application to you;
· provide products and services to you;
· provide you with information you request from us;
· enforce our rights arising from contracts;
· notify you about changes; and
· provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to present our Application;
- to register and service your account with us;
- to provide and improve the products and services we offer to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to administer surveys and promotions;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to enhance and improve our Website and our Applications;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of our Website or Application, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from BeingSwasth, or about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications.
BeingSwasth may aggregate or de-identify your information such that it is no longer considered protected health information or personally identifiable information. BeingSwasth may disclose, sell, or otherwise use such aggregated or de-identified information for its own purposes or provide such information to third parties for analytics, research, or other purposes.
Where BeingSwasth collects your information in its role as a business associate to your Provider, BeingSwasth will use and disclose that information in accordance with the terms of the Provider’s Notice of Privacy Practices, the business associate agreement between your Provider and BeingSwasth, and applicable law.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
· our affiliates and our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
· to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
· to comply with our legal obligations;
· to enforce our rights; and
· with your consent.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services. Our payment processors’ privacy policies may be found here;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by BeingSwasth about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider if you use such feature of our Website or Application;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and,
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BeingSwasth, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from BeingSwasth. We will only use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products and services with your express consent. If you wish to consent to such use, you can check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your Personal Data or otherwise seek such consent. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] (for BeingSwasth users). If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to BeingSwasth as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. We will only use information that we collect or you provide to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences with your express consent. If you wish to consent to such use, you can check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your Personal Data or otherwise seek such consent. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by sending us an email stating your request to[email protected]. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
10. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access and update your Personal Data, restrict how it is used, transfer certain Personal Data to another controller, withdraw your consent at any time, and the right to have us erase certain Personal Data about you. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about our processing of your Personal Data.
Applicable data protection laws may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Access and Update. You can review and change your Personal Data by contacting us through the Contact Information You may also notify us of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing but we have retained it as permitted by law.
- To the extent the Personal Data you provide BeingSwasth is processed based on your consent, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of, or access to, all or part of such Personal Data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this Personal Data to another controller, when technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent. To the extent that our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us through the Contact Information We may no longer be able to provide you with some or all of our products and services based on your withdrawal of your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and will not affect the lawfulness of our continued processing that is based on any other lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
- How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through any of the methods listed under Contact Information If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements. Please note that if you make unfounded, repetitive, or excessive requests (as determined in our reasonable discretion) to access your Personal Data, you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
11. Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such signal is broadcast or received.
12. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system, or in the Application.
13. Location-Enabled Features
Certain location enabled features of our Website and Application may be made available through third party vendors with additional terms and conditions and privacy practices.
Certain location-enabled functionality made available in the Website and Application is provided by Google, Apple Inc., and other third party providers. Your use of that functionality may be subject to additional privacy (and other) terms and conditions (as updated from time-to-time), including the terms that are accessible through: http://www.google.com/intl/en-US_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/maps/terms-en.html. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the sharing of this information with us.
15. Data Retention Periods
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you keep your account open. In some instances, we may keep it after you close your account, for example we may keep it:
· on our backup and disaster recovery systems;
· for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests; and
· and to comply with other legal requirements.
BeingSwasth will retain your Personal Data for the entire time that you keep your account open. After you close your account, we may retain your Personal Data:
- for as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement;
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies; and
- for data that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, indefinitely.
16. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
61/GH 12, Paschim Vihar New Delhi 110087